- Beta-alanine improved performance by increasing exercise capacity and decreasing muscle fatigue.
- Improvements to high-intensity exercise
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Reduces exhaustion
- Caffeine can improve physical performance during exercise.
- Most people commonly use caffeine for mental alertness, headache, migraine, athletic performance, memory, and obesity.
- Taurine has helped to increase muscle mass, muscle strength, and power, and reduce muscle damage caused by exercise.
- Taurine can help to accelerate recovery after workouts.
- L-arginine helps in muscle growth because its presence is needed for the synthesis of most proteins.
- Citrulline Malate helps decrease Muscle Fatigue While Increasing Endurance
- Citrulline Malate Helps Relieve Muscle Pain and Improve Recovery
- Citrulline malate helps the body better use essential amino acids during strong exercise.
- Improves blood fat levels
- May reduce blood pressure
- Boosts brain function
- It may boost memory and cognitive function
- It may improve blood flow to the brain
- It may improve thinking skills and learning abilities
- It may boost muscle and athletic performance
- A common ingredient in supplements for athletes because of its potential for improving physical performance.
- It May enhance Mental Performance in Stressful Situations
- Better mental focus
- Increased cognitive performance
- Weight loss